Saturday, February 02, 2013

Review: Color Riche Balm by L'Oreal


I bought the first one and used almost ALL of it within the first month!!
These are my favorite lip products at the moment because of how it is different from a lot of other lip balms.
When I wore it, people were asking what is was because it doesn't look like a lip gloss and it doesn't look like a lipstick. 
After I told them, they went to buy some also and loved them the same!


The Chevron background it my binder!:]


"Rose Elixer" is the first one I bought.


It's almost all gone! 
I need to buy another one!


"Tender Mauve" is a darker berry color, but only gives a tint of color.


This is almost my natural lip color so it just makes them look glossy!
They smell sooo good! Kind of like cup cakes!


"Caring Coral" is my favorite out of all three!


I was always scared to try more orang-y colors, but I found out that I absolutely LOVE corals!
It really compliments a darker/asian skin tone.


Overall, I LOVE these Color Riche Lip Balms! 
They are great and moisturizing and I use them for an everyday natural look. 
These lip balms are a great alternative to a chap stick because they are just as moisturizing and are obviously cuter to carry around! 
If you are looking for a lip stick, this is not the product for you because they are not very pigmented. 
I have dark raspberry colored lips, so these balms just give of a little pink tint.
It looks very natural and doesn't highlight chapped or cracked lips.
They go for about 5 dollars and you can get them at any drug store or Ulta. 
L'Oreal currently has a dollar off coupon for any lip product. 

Thanks for reading,
Taylor:]

No comments:

Post a Comment