Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review : Baby Lips


The buzz about these lip products spread really fast and I was so excited to try these!
I have already been through 2 other ones..


'Pink Punch'
I love this color because it is very buildable and you can see that it is highly pigmented.


'Peppermint'
This is a great color for just an everyday look because it is clear!
This product is a great alternative to a normal chapstick.


'Peach Kiss'
Normally, I don't like to wear shimmery lip products because I think they look funny on me, but this color is a nude and looks natural.
Overall, this product is fantastic and doesn't feel sticky.
It is super moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips.
These are great also because they have SPF 20 to protect your lips from the sun.
You can find these at any local drug store, but a lot of the time they are sold out!
I believe they cost about $4.00 a piece.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment