Sunday, February 10, 2013

HAI Hair Straightener


 I have been using this brand of hair straighteners for 7 years now and it is the best hair straightener ever!
This is the second one I have purchased.
The first one lasted 6 years and then broke, but that is a long time for a straightening iron!


It goes all the way up to 400 degrees and it has a switch to turn it off and on.
It also has a light to tell you if it is on or off.


The padded place may look small, but it really helps you grip it and make it more comfortable.


The plates never pull on a strand of hair like some cheap straightening irons do.


You can find this at www.folica.com for around $70.00 to $80.00.
When I use this hair straightener my hair feels so healthy (and it's NOT!) and has a natural shine.
Everyone always asks me what products I use to make my hair so healthy, but I really think it is the hair straightener.
I would recommend this to anyone who loves to have straight hair and no frizz!

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment