Sunday, February 03, 2013

CVS Semi-Annual Clearance Haul

CVS has a semi-annual clearance where a bunch of cosmetics are 50-75% off. 
It is a great time to buy some new products that you just want to try out because it is so cheap. 
I went to 3 separate CVS stores to find all this stuff. 
It is still going on now, so good luck hunting for all of these fantastic deals!


 The Kardashian Kolor Nicole by OPI collection has been on clearance almost everywhere. 
I really love some of the colors they have and I also love OPI's formula, so these 2 (k)olors will go great with my collection. 
These were both 50% off.
Retail Price: $16.00 Sale Price: $8.00
Saved: $8.00 


 I have tried the new L'Oreal nail polish formula, but I couldn't decide whether or not I liked it...plus I accidentally threw it away(oops). 
So I decided to get another one to try it again. 
When you buy a L'Oreal nail polish, it comes with a free CVS nail polish remover
And if you paint your nails a new color every day like I do, you know that stuff doesn't last long! 
There is also a coupon for L'Oreal right now that is a dollar off.
Retail Price: $8.28 Sale Price: $3.14
Saved: $5.14



 I am kind of late on the band wagon with this mascara, but i decided to give it a try. 
I also wanted to try the new Covergirl nail polish formula because EleventhGorgeous (youtube beauty guru's) talked about how great the formula was. 
Covergirl was buy one get one 50% off as well as a $3 off coupon on 2 Covergirl products.
Retail Price: $16.21 Sale Price: $10.21
Saved: $6.00


 I usually don't like Revlon nail polish, but since it was so cheap I wanted to give these a try. 
It was buy one get one 50% off. 
Retail Price: $14.28 Sale Price: $3.56
Saved: $10.72


 I have seen this lipstick in every single magazine I read and I was super happy to find it on clearance. Red lips are very bold for me, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money for a red lipstick. 
I will definitely do a review on this product!
Retail Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.49
Saved: $2.51 


 I just got a new concealer from Lancome, but since this concealer was such a great steal I decided to give it a try. 
Everyone could use another concealer for them under eye circles!
 If I like this product, I will do a review on it.
Retail Price: $6.29 Sale Price: $3.15
Saved: $3.14




My total savings were $36.75.
And I spent a total of around $30.00!
I feel like this was a steal for some really awesome products.
Go check out your local CVS and hunt for some great deals!

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment