Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Review : Clump Crusher Mascara


I usually opt for high end mascara just because I think it really does make a difference, but there was a ton of people saying this mascara was amazing, so i decided to give it a try.


'Clump Crusher' by Lashblast


The wand/brush is slightly curved with small bristles to make sure there is no clumping.


No mascara on at all. I don't have thick or long eyelashes at all. 
I am using this mascara in brown for a more natural look.


1st coat: separates eyelashes. 


2nd coat: doesn't clump, doesn't elongate eyelashes.


3rd coat: no clumping at all.

Overall, I really love this mascara if its for a lazy day or to go to the store. 
It makes eyelashes appear thicker, but not much longer. 
I really liked the formula because you can put on multiple layers with no clumps what so ever.
It's not my favorite mascara of all time, but it does what it says it will and doesn't clump.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment