Saturday, February 09, 2013

Los Angeles Haul


I recently got the iPhone 5, so I wanted to get some new cases. 
They were only $7.00 at the LA Fashion District.
Having an iPhone case is an accessory, so I love shopping for new ones!
Am I the only one who has a bunch of different iPhone cases??


I love double finger rings and these were only $1.00!
I thought this would help when I fight with my brother (just kidding - kinda).


MOUSTACHE everything is in right now and yeah, it's a little hipster but who cares?
I love these rings and glad they were gold because I prefer gold over silver most times.


All the jewelry is a dollar at Santee Ally.
Don't expect to wear it forever because it will change colors!
(The jewelry and your fingers)


I went through a faze where I loved stars and even though its over, I couldn't resist this double finger ring!


Bows are very vintage and classy, especially in gold!
I also loved the pearl in the middle.


A photo of my full haul...
I love going to the Fashion District even though it is crowded and scary! 
If you go, make sure you go with a friend.

Hope you are having a great day,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment