Thursday, December 13, 2012

OPI Thanks A Windmillion


This is one of those nail polishes that you could wear every single day and be content, and that is saying a lot for me because I love to change my nail color daily.
It is my favorite nail polish color of all time!


I prefer square nails because I do have naturally shorter and weaker nails, but change is always good.
Right now my nails are rounded and I love them also!


I first saw this nail polish on Lauren Conrad (in her do it yourself videos) and I loved it.
I looked it up and found out that it was called 'Thanks A Windmillion'.
This is my favorite pale green color because it looks great on tan colored skin as well as pale colored skin.
You can find this at Ulta for only $8.50, plus they always have coupons.
I recommend that everyone get this color because you will fall in love with it like I did.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment