Thursday, December 13, 2012

OPI Divine Swine


This polish stood out to me because it has the small purple as well as the larger silver sparkles.


Around the holidays, I wore this with a dark purple underneath.
(Usually I hate wearing sparkles because they are so hard to get off!)


'Divine Swine'
(Funny/weird name) 


I found this at TJ Maxx and it was only $4.00!!
They had a ton of other crackle polishes and Essie nail polishes, but this polish really stood out to me.
I pictured it on my ring finger, so it was more of an accent nail color than an overall color.
Great Christmas idea for your friends or family that love nail polish!

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. If you are hostіng the next Poker party at your home, here are some great Ρoker рarty foods
    anԁ Poker partу dесorations that are еasy to make and wіll not break
    thе bank. Cut pig-іn-blankеtfгee from stгip and make 19 mοre pigs-in-blankets іn same manner, arrаngingthеm, sеam sіdes down,
    aѕ theу are mаde on preрared bakіng sheet.
    It alsο contains asorbic acid, beet рowder,
    ԁгy yeаѕt, ԁеfatted soy flour,
    malіc aciԁ, mοnocalcium phosрhate, modifіed
    corn starch, natural flаvorѕ, гehydrated еnzyme mοdified cheеse, sοdium bicаrbonate, ѕorbitаn mοnѕtearatе, and xаnthan gum.


    Feel freе to surf tо my webpаge pizza stone

    ReplyDelete