Monday, March 11, 2013

Interior Design on a Budget





I found the two glass vases/jars for 50 cents each at a thrift store.
Then I purchased the twine from Michaels for around $2 and just wrapped it around the top and base.


I found the brush holder at Big Lots for a few dollars, but anything like this works.


The silver tray is from a thrift store and the flower diffuser is from the dollar tree.
Each costs $1.


My dad found this photo for me at a thrift shop for $2 and I found the T (for Taylor) at Michaels in the dollar section.

I look for good deals at thrift stores and in the dollar section for my interior design items because I like change and get sick of things really quick.
Thrift stores are so fun because you can find really unique items that wont cost you an arm and a leg!

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment